Designed and built to maximise available views this modular home, constructed by Anchor Homes in Stratford, has to be seen to be believed. Being a modular home means that the home is built to Australian standards and is re-locatable.
The house consists of:
- Living/Dining/Kitchen area is open plan.
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner. (Mitsubishi)
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with built in Robes and the 3rd being used as a Home Office/Study. Outside wind up blinds on 2 bedrooms.
- Bathroom has a separate bath and separate large shower. In ceiling heating and lighting.
- Toilet and hand basin seperate from bathroom
- Deck (3 metres wide) is located full width across the house and raised on one side to enhance the view. To further improve the view the deck is surrounded by 12 mm x 1 metre high glass and is fully enclosed with wind up blinds.
- Under deck storage is accessed by two entries (lockable)
- The rear door leads out to a 3 metre+ wide concreted carport, with wind up blinds at each end.
- Sheds are located at rear, one as a workshop and the other used as storage.
- Property is secured with a side fence and a gated rear fence.
- The front entry of the house is complimented by a manageable low maintenance garden with nice summer shady trees and a small alfresco area.
- Security: Front and Rear doors have lockable wire doors.